Friday, July 4, 2008

Elder Ballard's Talk

Tonight, Jason and I read Elder Ballard's talk in the July 2008 Ensign about the great power of the internet to influence people. He urges us to use this "new media" to share our testimonies with others, encourage other Church members in their righteous efforts, and proclaim the basic truths of the restored gospel. I'm not sure exactly how this blog will work, or how often I will have things I want to post here, but I wanted to add my testimony to the thousands of others trying to do good. I might have a very small circle of influence, but like Elder Ballard says, everybody's voices joined together can make a big difference. Feel free to join me in positive discussion of the good news - Christ's Church IS on the Earth again!! If you'd like, I can even add you as an author of this blog, or you can comment as much as you'd like. I hope we can all strengthen each other and, perhaps, convince others to join us in our celebration.

No comments: